In just over a week’s time the highly anticipated Star Wars Battlefront II the fourth major instalment in the tar Wars: Battlefront game franchise will be made available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC systems. To whet your appetite a little more ahead of the game’s launch, publisher Electronic Arts and developer DICE have released a three minute teaser trailer telling more about the back story of Iden Versio.
The new Star Wars Battlefront II game will feature a single-player story mode, as well as multiplayer action and features five multiplayer game modes with the largest supporting up to 40 simultaneous players. Together with a customisable character class system, and loads of content based on The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi movie which will be premiering in theatres around the world during December 2017.
Born into the Empire, Iden Versio leads the elite group of Stormtroopers known as Inferno Squad. With her leadership, they will avenge the Emperor and fight to bring balance to the galaxy in Star Wars Battlefront II.
• Galactic Assault: Unique set pieces set across the eleven planets and locations featuring all three Star Wars eras involving a team of 20 attackers against 20 defenders.
• Starfighter Assault: Starfighter combat taking place in space and planetary atmospheres involving 12 attackers against 12 defenders, both teams being reinforced with an additional 20 AI ships.
• Strike: Close quarter scenarios involving a team of 8 attackers aiming to capture a unique objective from a team of 8 defenders; essentially one team capture the flag.
• Heroes vs. Villains: Close quarter combat involving the heroes and villains in Star Wars Battlefront II based off of Star Wars characters; 4 light side heroes fight 4 dark side villains.
• Blast: Standard team deathmatch between two teams of 10 players in which teams try to reach 100 total combined eliminations before the enemy team can.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.