This week NEC Display Solutions has introduced a new 55 inch Professional UHD Displays which is equipped with commercial grade features and a slim design. Similar to other new models created by NEC in the form of the C and V Series, the new V554Q features an “industry-best anti-reflective high haze coating”, together with LAN connections and SpectraView Engine Technology enabling users to have complete control over the displays colour.
“We’ve listened to our customers in designing the V554Q to be the best 55-inch display tailored for commercial and corporate signage needs,” said Ben Hardy, Senior Product Manager at NEC Display Solutions. “The V554Q has best-in-class, high-haze anti-glare coating, updated connectivity, and both landscape and portrait orientation support to seamlessly fit any digital signage environment.”
“The V554Q features the most sought-after features in digital signage at an attractive price point combined with a sleek, modern design,” Hardy said. “We’ve included commercial-grade features inside and out, such as full-metal chassis and integrated temperature sensors and cooling fans that lower the internal temperature without sacrificing screen quality.”
Specifications of the new NEC Professional UHD display include :
– IPS panel technology with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
– 24/7 runtimes
– Advanced connectivity, including three HDMI 2.0 and two DisplayPort 1.2 connections, plus one DisplayPort out powers a 60 Hz signal for UHD performance via a single cable
– Wake On Input-Signal with custom input detect functionality
– IR and button lock functionality
– Full scheduler functionality, including holiday mode
– Full metal chassis and convenient carrying handles for easier installation
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.