With the release of iOS 12.2 Apple will be adding iPad Pro support for the Logitech Crayon enabling it to be used with the professional range of Apple tablets. Originally launched for the education market, the Logitech Crayon was then made available to consumers last year and now supports iPad Pro tablets installed with iOS 12.2 and above.
– Apple Pencil Technology Inside – No limits to what you can do. Hundreds of apps support digital pencils with more arriving every day
– Precise And Responsive – Write and draw naturally without fear of missing a single line or detail
– Palm Rejection Technology – Go right ahead and rest your palm on the screen while you write. Palm Rejection Technology lets you enjoy natural hand placement while using Logitech Crayon
– Perfect Line Every Time – Need a thicker or thinner line? Just tilt – the smart tip adjusts line weight automatically. Dimensions : Height is 163 mm ,Width is 12 mm and Depth is 8 mm
– No Pairing Needed – Logitech Crayon connects to iPad instantly – no complex device pairing or other delays required
“Grab a Crayon and let the fun begin! Logitech Crayon is a versatile, pixel-precise digital pencil for iPad (6th generation) that unleashes your creativity on hundreds of Apple Pencil supported apps instantly. Logitech Crayon uses Apple Pencil technology for an unrivalled writing experience as natural as pen and paper. Integrated Palm Rejection Technology means you can rest your hands right on the screen while you write. Need a thicker or thinner line? Just tilt – the dynamic tip adjusts lines automatically. Plus, Logitech Crayon is built tough with 1.2-metre (4-ft) drop protection, a unique roll-proof shape and 7.5 hours of writing time per charge.”