If you are considering purchasing the new Xbox One X console which has been created by Microsoft and is currently being marketed as the “most powerful games console ever built”. You may be interested in these Xbox One X versus Xbox One graphics comparison videos which have been created and show the differences you can expect from the latest console when compared to the much cheaper older Xbox One S and Xbox One and even the PlayStation 4 Pro.
To recap the Xbox One X features :
– CPU: Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
– GPU: 40 compute units at 1172MHz
– RAM: 12GB GDDR5 (shared between system and GPU)
– Bandwidth: 326GB/s
– Storage: 1TB hard disk
– Disc: UHD Blu-ray player
– Video: 4K output, HDR 10 support
– Audio: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Atmos, PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
– Wireless: Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, IR blaster
Microsoft explains more about their most powerful Xbox console to date :
With 40% more power than any other console, experience immersive true 4K gaming. Games play better on Xbox One X. The 8-core Custom AMD CPU is clocked at 2.3GHz to bring enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions to your gaming. 12GB GDDR5 of graphic memory add speed and power to game performance to enable bigger worlds, further horizons, and quicker load times.