Sharnon Tulabadi has launched a new Internet of Things development platform called TESPA over on the Kickstarter website this month which aims to provide makers and developers with a complete IoT development platform that provides a way of creating a IoT solution within just a few minutes.
The Arduino compatible development platform provides a wireless enabled and ready to use cloud service, watch the video below to learn more.
Features of TESPA include :
• Hardware: A complete set of TESPA Hawk main board and WINGs the add-on peripheral modules to enhance the power and functionality.
• Software: Free and easy to use opensource libraries for every Wing on the Arduino IDE
• Mobile App: Free to download app to use with TESPA cloud
• Cloud Service: Free and highly customizable cloud for every TESPA Hawk
The main hardware is an electronic Wi-Fi microcontroller board called “Hawk”. It is based on a popular ESP8266 WiFi chip set and ARM microprocessor. We work closely together with the Espressif and STMicro to engineer this board with the highest quality components.
• ESP8266 Wifi Chip 80MHz, 8MByte Flash (First and only ESP8266 with 8MByte Flash in the market)
• STM32F042G6 ARM Cortex-M0 48MHz, 32KByte Flash
• Build-in USB to serial
• All ESP8266 pins are accessable
• Total of 5-CH full range 3.3V ADC (4x 12-bit, 1x 10-bit)
• Status RGB LED
• Auto upload program, no need to press the button
• USB protection circuitry
• On-board antenna with u.FL socket for external antenna
• Supply voltage: 3.3V-16V (on-board 3.3V and 5V regulator with auto-select)
TESPA is now available to back on Kickstarter with pledges starting from just $15 via the link below. If you liked this you might also be interested in building an Arduino wind speed meter which offers an easy way to start tracking wind speed using an Arduino Uno.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: DIY Projects, Hardware, Top News