Silicon Power has announced the imminent availability of the new portable solid state drive (SSD) this week in the form of the Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD equipped with a USB 3.1 Gen2 interface. The portable SSD will be available in four capacities 256GB, 512GB, 1TB and 2TB offering read and write transfer speeds of up to 520 and 420MB/s respectively.
“In an effort to create a well-rounded SSD with combined design and performance prowess, SP blended the award-winning design of a previous model with the functionality of an in-demand SSD. The inspiration originated from a German transport plane born nearly a century ago with corrugated metal skin. It inspired the SP design team to add prominent, strengthening ridges to the SSD.”
Features of the Silicon Power Bolt B75 Pro SSD include :
– Rapid data transfer with USB 3.1 Gen2 extreme high-speed interface (max. up to 10Gbp/s).
– Military-grade shockproof (122cm) portable solid state drive.
– 3D ridged design for protection against scratches and fingerprints.
– Made of lightweight aluminum with superior heat dissipation.
– Slim L-shaped LED status light that can be seen from the top and front.
– Includes 2 USB 3.1 fast sync and charge cables (Type-C to Type-C and Type-C to Type-A).
– Free SP Widget software download available for backup and restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage.
“The Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD is a tribute to “form follows function.” Who else feels a dash of inspiration and nostalgia when they look at vintage airplanes? You wouldn’t be the only one. In fact, when you gaze upon the Junkers F.13, an impressive German transport plane born nearly a century ago, you’ll discover a little secret. Its corrugated duralumin metal skin inspired the Silicon Power design team to add unbending ridges and anodized casing to this portable SSD. Why? Because the ridges add strength, sharpness, and spirit. Where will inspiration take you? To the edge of your map.”