OWC has designed and launched a new Dual Drive Dock equipped with a USB-C 10Gbps port and is available now through OWC priced at $119. The new OWC Drive Dock provides an easy way to access bare SATA drives. Hot swap, read multiple drives simultaneously, or boot from bare drives.
OWC has designed the Dual Drive Dock to be the “ultimate high-performance tool for creative workflows, backup or other tasks requiring constant access to multiple drives”. OWC Drive Dock key features include:
– USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2) connectivity
– Dual drive bays supporting both 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch solid state and hard disk drives
– Mac, PC and Chrome compatibility
– Premium aluminium enclosure and quiet, fanless operation
– Independent power switches and simultaneous operation
– Internal auto-switching power supply, no external power
– Sustained data rates of up to 981 MB/s Write
– Includes connecting cables for both standard USB and Type C/Thunderbolt 3 equipped systems
“Each bay features its own independent power switch and LED activity monitor. Drive Dock uses a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface with data rates up to 981MB/s for versatile compatibility and an auto-switching internal power supply compatible with standard dual-prong power cables.”
For more details jump over to the official OWC website by following the link below.
Source : OWCFiled Under: Hardware, Top News