Raspberry Pi enthusiasts or gamers looking to learn a little more about the awesome mini PC, may be interested in the POCO Pocket Raspberry Pi gaming kit which is now available to preorder with delivery expected to take place in 4 to 6 weeks.
“Two part body construction, snap fit kit is easy to assemble in around 30 minutes (no soldering required) and includes everything needed to build a pocket computer straight out of the box. E.g a pre-soldered Raspberry Pi zero W, TFT display with touch, Daughterboard PCB, action cam, speaker, rechargeable battery, silicone keypads, micro SD card, stylus, body casing, screws & allen key. POCO is crammed to the max with high technology that can be shoe horned inside its compact body. Learn how a micro computer works on the inside and outside (simple instruction manual included).”
“Download a free emulator such as RetroPie to turn the POCO into a retro gaming machine which can emulate 50+ classic game consoles with thousands of games available. Alternatively use PICO-8, a fantasy console for making, sharing and playing tiny native games and other computer programs. “
– CONSTRUCTION – Matt clear engineered polymer
– BATTERY – Rechargeable Lithium Polymer 1250 mAh (approx 3 year shelf life). Power-on time, approx 3-5 hours, depending on use
– DISPLAY – 2.8 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen. 240×320 pixel resolution
– CAMERA MODULE – OmniVision OV5647 5-megapixel Autofocus
– CMOS with 120 degree wide angle lens
– PROCESSOR – Pre-soldered Raspberry Pi zero W includes: Broadcom BCM2835. 1 GHz single-core ARM11 (32-bit). Internal memory: 512 MB
– AMPLIFIER – Dual 2.2W with stereo headphone function
– SPEAKER – Dynamic with 1W sound handling (mutes when headphones inserted)
– SWITCHING – Twin 4-way direction gaming keypads on front with twin L+R push buttons on rear. Five programmable function keys allow infinite possibilities
– STORAGE – 8Gb MicroSD card (included)
– CONNECTIONS- 2x micro USB (as standard Raspberry Pi zero W). 1x micro USB-C port for charging. Mini HDMI port for external HDTV playback. Standard 3.5mm headphone port
– PRODUCT size & weight105.8 x 82.08 x 12mm, 102 grams PACK size & weight113 x 82 x 23mm, 55 grams (exc. product)
For more information and ordering details jump over to the Grant Sinclair website.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.