Hardware manufacturer Mushkin has introduced its new Helix-L NVMe SSD previously unveiled during CES 2019 back in January. Mushkin has now made available the new Helix-L NVMe SSD offering three capacities to choose from : 250 GB, 500 GB or 1 TB.
Equipped with the latest Silicon Motion SM2263XT PCIe Gen 3 x 4 NVMe controller the SSD is capable of “super-fast” sequential Read and Write speeds, says Mushkin. Using the ultra-high-speed PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 interface for maximum bandwidth, “the Helix-L leaves traditional SATA III and even previous generation M.2 SSDs in the rearview”. Brian Flood, Director of Product Development at Mushkin Enhanced MFG adds.
“Mushkin fully embraces the adoption of PCIe NVMe SSD technology in gaming, professional, and embedded vertical market environments” – “We believe that with features like HMB, capacities up to 1TB and the aggressive price point of the Helix-L our customers in these market segments will find our Helix-L to be a very attractive offering.”
Features of the Helix-L NVMe solid state drive (SSD) include :
– Optimized for dependable and reliable data flow.
– TRIM Support when used with compatible operating system
– Shock-Resistant – Designed for continued reliable function
– 3 Year Warranty – Quality guaranteed – we offer a 3 year limited warranty on this product
– Silicon Motion Controller – Pushing the boundaries of SSD performance, with a state-of-the-art low-power design.
Visit the Mushkin via the link below for more details, full specifications and purchasing options.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.