The new LG G8s ThinQ recently launched in Taiwan and now LG has announced that the handset is launching globally.
The handset comes with a Qualcoomm Snapdragon 855 processor and it features a 6.2 inch FHD+ display, you can see a full list of specifications below.
LG Electronics (LG) is bringing the exceptional user experience of the G series to customers in more regions with the introduction of the LG G8SThinQ. The LG G8SThinQ is the perfect choice for consumers seeking a premium smartphone, offering many of the stand-out features and technologies applied to the flagship LG G8ThinQ with unique touches that are popular with target consumers. The latest LTE addition to the G series will be available starting this month in select markets in Europe, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East, among others.
LG G8s ThinQ specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.2-inch 18.7:9 FHD+ OLED FullVision (2248 x 1080)
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 128GB
– Rear 13MP Super Wide (F2.4 / 1.0μm / 137˚) / 12MP Standard (F1.8 / 1.4μm / 78˚) / 12MP Telephoto (F2.6 / 1.0μm / 48˚)
– Front 8MP Standard (F1.9 / 1.12μm / 80˚) / Z Camera (ToF Technology)
- Battery: 3550mAh
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Size: 155.3 x 76.6 x 7.99mm
- Weight: 181g
- Network: 3G / 4G LTE-A
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5 / NFC / USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Compatible)
- Biometrics: Hand ID / Face Unlock / Fingerprint Sensor
- Colors: Mirror Black, Mirror Teal, Mirror White
- Other: Air Motion / Stereo Speakers / AI CAM / Google Lens / Google Assistant / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / MIL-STD 810G Compliance
You can find out more details about the new G8s ThinQ smartphone over at LG at the link below, there are no details on how much it will retail for.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.