The new Gigabyte AORUS CV27Q gaming monitor is equipped with the “most advanced LED systems in the market today” says Gigabyte. The Black Equalizer 2.0 technology works by dividing the screen into 1,296 subareas and equalises each subarea individually enabling gamers to see clearer the dark areas without having to overexpose the bright areas.
Gigabyte has also made it possible for gamers to plug their high-end headphones to the monitor and enjoy Active Noise Cancelling (ANC). Cancelling out the ambient noise making communication with your teammates even clearer. The upgraded ANC 2.0 provides 120 dB signal-to-noise-ratio (SNR) and supports high impedance headphones up to 600 ohm (Ω).
“CV27Q is a beautiful 1500R curved monitor with elegant design which uses an contrast ratio 3000:1 8-bit VA panel supports 90% of DCI-P3. As a tactical monitor, CV27Q have all the tactical features which makes this monitor a perfect choice for gamers that loves AAA games and media entertainment.”
Features of the new Gigabyte gaming monitor :
– Black Equalizer 2.0: Equalizes 1,296 subareas individually, allowing the users to see clearer in dark areas without overexposing the bright areas.
– Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) 2.0: Using a unique IC design ANC 2.0 blocks the ambient noise and it provides 120 dB signal-to-noise ratio which supports high impedance headphones up to 600 ohm.
– Aim Stabilizer: This feature reduces the blurriness of the recoil effect in FPS games. Also, it helps users to trace moving enemies much easier.
– GameAssist: This is a kit of in-game OSD functions. It includes a customizable crosshair, a counter, a timer, and multi-screen alignment lines.
– AORUS Dashboard: This feature is able to display hardware information, such as mouse DPI and GPU/CPU information, directly on the screen.
– OSD Sidekick: Control all the monitor functions and settings through software and using mouse and keyboard.