Skiers might be interested in a new two-piece ski boot designed by DAHU, specifically created to make walking easier. The new DAHU ski boots are expected to be available throughout Europe and North America during the Fall 2019 offering a “ Swiss Ski Boot, delivering the future of alpine experience”.
“Evolved through the magic of Swiss design, and engineered with precision to transform every facet of the alpine experience. The alchemy of luxury and technology. For every moment. On any mountain. The evolution of the ski boot shell. Precision engineered to focus material placement, the Swiss-designed and Italian-made shell delivers maximum power transfer at optimal weight.”
Features off the DAHU ski boots include :
– Grilamid polyamide composite shell provides consistent flex at all temperatures
– Corsair shell design delivers progressive flex
– 6082 Aluminum Power Beam drives ideal stance and power transfer
– Micro-adjust buckles enable custom fit
– Interchangeable heel & toe plates (ISO 5355) for longevity
– Velcro Power Strap
– Fine Italian leather construction
– Grooved trilock sole profile maximizes energy transfer between boot and shell
– Lugged rubber sole delivers all-conditions traction
– Primaloft insulation for deep-winter warmth
“A luxurious counterpoint to the shell’s exacting technicality, the Italian-leather Cambium Boot embodies an appreciation for the finer things in life. Warm, weatherproof, and fit to the unique contours of your feet, it excels as both a performance liner and stand-alone piece of alpine footwear.”
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or exact worldwide availability has been released as yet by DAHU, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.