If you are looking for a more unique and individual timepiece to adorn your home, apartment or office you might be interested in a new full word clock which has been launched by Justin Shaw over on the Kickstarter crowdfunding website.
The ClockFOUR Chronogram is available to early bird backers from $159 and measures 28 x 28 x 3 cm in size, watch the promo video below to learn more.
The ClockFOUR Chronogram is also hackable and includes an open source creative commons license; Arduino compatible software and Python code that enables you to modify the faceplate and backplate. Features of the ClockFOUR Chronogram clock include :
• 182 individually addressable, full color pixels arranged in a unique “to-the-minute” 14×13 word clock matrix
• Five color modes – all white, solid color match, slow color fade, rainbow color fade and random color party mode
• Seconds mode – large digits display the seconds
• Simple two button interface – color and mode buttons (Hold mode to set the time, hold color to color match)
• Light sensor dynamically adjusts the clock’s brightness
• Battery backup (CR2032) remembers the time when you move the clock or the power goes out
• Included universal (90-250V AC input, 5V 3A output) power supply with plugs for USA, Europe, UK, and Australia
• Design – Black faceplate, English language. The back is made out of smoked acrylic. Open sides
• Size – 28 x 28 x 3 cm
• Shipping weight 1.5 – 2.5 kg
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.