The other day we saw the new Blu Studio 5.0 LTE, which was a budget device, and now Blu has launched their latest falgship smartphone, the Blue Life Pure XL.
The Blue Life Pure XL comes with a 5.5 inch IPS display that has a full high definition resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, the device is powered by a quad core 2.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor.
Other specifications on the Blue Life Pure XL include either 3GB of RAM on the 32GB model, and 2GB of RAM on the 16GB model, the handset also features a 16 megapixel camera.
You can see a list of the full specifications on the new Blue Life Pure XL below.
Blue Life Pure XL specifications.
- Network: 2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps) 850/1900/2100, Micro-SIM
- Display: LTPS 5.5 inch Full HD 1080 x 1920, with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core 2.2GHz Krait-400 with Adreno 330 GPU.
- OS: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Camera: Rear – 16 megapixel with 1.34μ pixels, 1/2.3-inch sensor, Largan M8 lens, Video Record 1080p @ 30fp; Front – 8.0 megapixel, autofocus.
- Connectivity: NFC, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Compass
- Memory: 32GB internal memory, 3GB RAM (L260) and 16GB + 2GB RAM (L259)
- Dimensions: 150.6 x 75 x 9.5 mm, 128 grams
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery
The Blue Life Pure XL will go on sale in June, the 16GB model will retail for $349 and the 32GB model will retail for $399.