The BBC has today announced the launch of a new news app designed specifically for younger adults in the form of the BBC Newsbeat App, that is now available on both iOS and Android platforms.
The BBC has created the new mobile app to provide worldwide news as well as updates on social trends, entertainment, gaming, student life and more.
Features include :
– Interactive cards for browsing and sharing stories
– Top stories and latest headlines
– Features and analysis
– News clips embedded in stories
– Social media posts such as tweets, Instagrams and viral videos embedded in stories
– Share news stories to social networks or by email
– Refresh controls to see the latest stories and updates
Get the news that matters to millennials, brought to you by BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra’s news team. The Newsbeat app will make you laugh and make you think. We’re first with stories which affect you, music and entertainment news, social trends and big interviews. We cover politics, money, jobs, technology, gaming, clubbing, student issues, sexual health and anything else you’re interested in. Stories are arranged in categories including latest, most popular, music, entertainment, tech, sport and – “you what?”
Jump over the appropriate App store for your device to download the new BBC Newsbeat App for free, via the links below.Filed Under: Android News, iPhone Apps, Technology News