Apple has now released the latest version of its desktop software for the Mac, macOS Mojave and it is now available to download from the Mac App Store.
The new macOS Mojave software brings a wide range of new features to the Mac, this includes a new Dark Mode, a Dynamic Desktop, Stacks and more.
The software also brings some updates to Apple’s Siri and also a range of other apps have been updated, unfortunately the software is not available for all Macs, only certain models, you can see a full list of supported models below.
Models compatible with macOS Mojave:
- MacBook models introduced in early 2015 or later
- MacBook Air models introduced in mid 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro models introduced in mid 2012 or later
- Mac mini models introduced in late 2012 or later
- iMac models introduced in late 2012 or later
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro models introduced in late 2013, plus mid 2010 or mid 2012 models with recommended Metal-capable graphics processor, including MSI Gaming Radeon RX 560 and Sapphire Radeon PULSE RX 580
The latest version of Apple’s desktop software is now available to download from the Mac apps store. You should take a backup of your current install before updating. You can find out more details about the software over at Apple at the link below.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.