Following on from the launch of the new ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ HDR super ultra-wide gaming monitor yesterday, Acer has announced the launch of its 49 inch gaming display in the form of the Acer EI491CR which is now available to purchase priced at $1,200. Features of the large curved screen gaming monitor include 8-Bit VA, 1800R, 144 Hz, 3000:1 contrast ratio, FreeSync 2 support, HDR 400 and the resolution of 3840 x 1080 pixels across an aspect ratio of 32:9. With typical brightness at 400 cd/m² with colour coverage hitting an impressive 90 percent DCI-P3 rating.
– 48 Hz to 120 Hz – DisplayPort 1.2
– 48 Hz to 120 Hz – HDMI 2.0
– 48 Hz to 60 Hz – HDMI 1.4
– Maximum Resolution : 3840 x 1080
– Standard Refresh Rate : 120 Hz
– Overclock Refresh Rate : 144 Hz
– Color Supported : 16.7 Million Colors
– Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 100,000,000:1
– Brightness : 400 cd/m²
– Native Contrast Ratio : 3,000:1
– Tearing Prevention Technology : AMD FreeSync 2
– Color Depth : 8-bit
– Color Gamut : 90% DCI-P3
“Immersion is everything. Become immersed in the game with this huge 49” DFHD 1800R curved monitor. Take your gaming to new horizons and beyond with AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 and a wide range of other features.” Connections on the display take the form of 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI 2.0 and 2x HDMI 1.4. For more details, full specifications and purchasing options jump over to the official Acer website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.