If you are looking for something a little different to make your next PC with, then you might want to check out the Vertex Pyramid PC Case.
The Vertex Pyramid PC Case is a handmade PC case, made from aluminium and powder coated in a bunch of funky colours, and it comes with a PSU included.
Here are the specifications.
- Monocoque chassis laser-cut from 1.6 mm Aluminum
- Powercoated in 1 of 3 colors
- Flex ATX Power Supply included : Sparkle Power SPI270LE with 80 Plus certification
- Cross-Flow Cooling system featuring a push-pull design with one fan on the base and one at the rear of the enclosure. Uses Scythe Kama-Flex 80 mm fans.
- 1 hard drive suspension system that accomodates a single 3.5″ or 2.5″ hard drive.
- 1 Slim DVD bay on the base that will handle laptop DVD drives. A Slim-SATA adapter cable is included.
- Side-mounted ports for easy multimedia connections
- 2 X USB 2.0
- 1 X IEEE 1394 (Firewire)
- Audio In and Out
- Removable panels. With varying degrees of effort, all panels can be removed using a supplied hex key tool
- 3 connected LEDs reflect hard drive activity and contribute to the aesthetic
- 1 Bulgin vandal-style LED switch for Power On and aesthetics
- Motherboard : Fit Micro-ATX motherboards. Smaller motherboards such as ITX will likely fit but have not been tested.
- Dimensions :
- Sides attached at a 52 degree angle to the base panel
- 10.24″ (H) x 16 ” (W) x 16″ (D)
- 26 cm (H) x 40.6 cm (W) x 40.6 cm (D)
It certainly looks very cool from the photos, and I am sure this would look great on your desk, mind you it should do for the $400 price tag.
If you want one of the Vertex Pyramid Handmade PC Case’s they are available in three colours, red, blue and black from scimitarcomputers.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.