Uni is a new rugged USB-C hub and dock which has been designed by a team of developers based in trays Shenzhen, China. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the pocket -sized USB-C hub which is now available to back via Kickstarter and has already blasted past its required pledge goal thanks to nearly 300 backers still 44 days remaining on its campaign.
Technical specifications and connections provided by the USB-C hub include :
– SD: UHS-1, speed up to 104MB/s
– MicroSD: UHS-1, speed up to 104MB/s
– USB3.0: Data transfer speed up to 5Gbps; Charging up to [email protected]
– USB2.0: Data transfer speed up to 480Mbps; Charging up to [email protected]
– USB-C: Power Delivery, up to 100W(note: data transfer not supported)
– HDMI: Resolution up to [email protected]
– Ethernet: Speed up to 1Gbps
“Say goodbye to dongle life, one to rule them all. It’s nice to just plug in one thing, not three. One dock/hub for all your USB-C needs at work, at home, and even on-the-go. Leave all peripherals at your desk, hook them up when needed. Grab your laptop and go when you need to. Avoid plugging different cables over and over again. All dock and hub come with a rugged case, for more grip on a desk and more protection while on the road. With symmetric design, put the dock/hub on your left side or your right side, while maintaining the same user friendly design. “
To make a pledge to be one of the first backers to own the new Uni portable USB-C hub and dock, jump over to the official Kickstarter project page by following the link below where a full list of all pledges are available to choose from.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News