Players of The Division that have been upset about the growing range and number of different exploits within the game, are going to be pleased to know that Ubisoft has released a new patch for The Division’s incursion exploits.
Although Ubisoft has not patched all the exploits that are in the game at least they have started rolling out patches to tackle a few that have caused issues in the latest DLC.
Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance that took place on April 21st :
– The APC will now only take damage from C4
– Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet
– Gameplay – Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly
– UI – Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally
– PC – Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash
Check out the videos below to learn more about the issues and fixes which need to be rolled out by Ubisoft.