Recently, the folks at SwiftKey updated their beta application, bringing in an updated emoji layout, and it seems its the turn of the stable version to get the same treatment.
Swiftkey received an update, bumping it to version 4.4.2, and comes with several improvements and bug fixes, including performance and memory improvements, RAM optimization for ice theme, fixed Swiftkey cloud sync issues, and more.
All the new features that were being tested in the public beta of the application should arrive in the next update. For those of you looking for a complete changelog, here it is:
- Several memory and performance issues resolved
- Ice theme uses less RAM now
- Some force closes when loading languages
- Other force closes affecting different parts of the app
- Keyboard no longer jumps after unlocking the device with a password
- The bottom row is no longer hidden by the menu bar on some Motorola and Meizu devices (if you are experiencing this issue on other devices, we would really like to know so please tell us at support.swiftkey.net)
- Fixed some issues with SwiftKey Cloud sync
Head over to the Google Play Store and download the updated Swiftkey keyboard for your device. If you already purchased the application, open Google Play Store and look for the application under “My Apps.”
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.