If you are searching for a new everyday backpack that is capable of holding everything from photography equipment to your everyday carry, you may be interested in the new Space Cube backpack. Launched via Kickstarter this week the everyday backpack is equipped with 18 partitioned spaces offering a versatile carrying system convenient for both travel and work. Watch the demonstration below to learn more about the wealth of pockets and features included in the Space Cube.
Features of the Space Cube backpack include :
– Five independent cabins-Divided into five separate areas, the partition design is more tidy.
– 30L large space for 80 cans of Coca-Cola
– The top bag shockproof function, as a camera bag, you need him more for photography.
– The left and right pockets are more meticulously separated, and the pendant system can easily hang the required items.
– The latest three-point system – live broadcast is more convenient.
– No hand umbrella – it is troublesome to rain on a rainy day? SpaceCube can help you, play mobile phones on rainy days, and get heavy loads.
– Internal shock protection bag – thick sponge / zipper / elastic Velcro bag, triple protection.
The Space Cube everyday backpack is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from £58 or roughly $75. For more information and a full list of all available page options jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
“What is the super everyday backpack concept? Beyond the daily use limits, a backpack can adapt to work, study, sports, and travel. SpaceCube Let you easily deal with every problem in your life.With 18 separate spaces, the Space Cube backpack is super-versatile , making it easy for us to work or travel.”