After previously being announced during June 2018, Sonos has today made available their new Sonos Beam smart soundbar which is now available to purchase priced at $399. With Amazon Alexa voice control and AirPlay 2 compatible the smart soundbar can play music, connect to your TV, console and more and includes dialogue clarity speech enhancement technology. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the new smart soundbar which is now available from Sonos in either black or white finishes.
Plug Beam into power and connect it to your TV via HDMI. If your TV does not have HDMI ARC, connect using the included Optical Audio Adapter. Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together. Regular software updates means your product is constantly improving. Specifications of the Sonos Beam include :
– Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
– One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
– Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
– Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
– Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
– Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
– When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
For more information and full specifications jump over to the official Sonos website by following the link below.
Filed Under: Hardware, Top News