If you are looking for a quick and easy to use sketching to communicate from your Apple iPhone smartphone a newly created iOS app by Psykosoft called Sketchat might be worth more investigation.
Sketchat has been designed for those that would prefer to communicate using quick drawings rather than wordy text messages, and allows you to draw something and send it directly to someone who already uses the Sketchat app.
“We all use smileys to spices up text messages. But as expression go, smileys are nothing compare to drawings. Your hand holds your personality and we want to bring it back to our modern age.
Our tracing algorithm is built so your movements realistically influence the outcome.”
Sketchat app features include :
– Rapid sketching tool.
– Send fun drawings to your friends and mess each others’ one.
– Send a sweet drawing to your loved ones: Christmas, Valentine, Happy New Year…
– Send yourself a note by email.
– Share an idea with a colleague: design, graph, sketch…
– Handwrite a letter! Just like the good old days (With or without stylus)
– Create & play games with your friends: Tic tac toe, Hanged man, Draw Something…
– Have your preschoolers (or anyone who can’t write) communicate with you!
For more information on the new Sketchat app jump over to the iTunes store for details where it is available to download for free.