Fluidity Tech based in Houston, Texas has created a new single-handed drone controller aptly named the FT Aviator, which is described as a “game-changing drone controller” designed by former NASA astronaut, Scott Parazynski. Check out the demonstration video below to learn more about its design, construction and features.
Features of the FT Aviator drone controller include :
– Intuitive, single-handed design eliminates the complexity of dual thumb controllers
– Smooth, controlled flight, virtually eliminating aircraft instability
– Advanced camera controls for high quality photo and video capture
– Situational display indicators so you always know your drone’s location and orientation
– Easy to use, right out of the box
– 5-hour battery life
– Compatible with most DJI drones, including the Mavic, Phantom, Inspire and Matrice series
“Using an astronaut’s perspective on intuitive motion through space, we have patented a unique and intuitive drone controller that anyone, whether they’re eight or eighty, can pick up and begin using immediately. The FT Aviator is designed to incorporate the relevant 4 degrees of freedom of movement (x, y, z, and yaw) to drone flying, eliminating the awkward interface and steeper learning curve of existing dual thumb-controlled drones. It intuitively unlocks human potential to fly and capture stunning imagery.”
The FT Aviator drone controller is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from $225 or roughly £172. If all goes well delivery throughout the United States is expected to take place around February 2019.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News