Sennheiser has today unveiled its new flagship wireless headphones in the form of the Sennheiser Momentum 2019 announcing that they are now available in black priced at $400. A white version is also available but that will not start shipping until November 2019.
Equipped with a rechargeable battery capable of offering up to 17 hours of playback on a single charge, offers a lower duration when compared to other premium headsets on the market. Although with Active noise cancellation (ANC) and Transparent Hearing technology you can expect this to put an additional drain on the batteries. Check out the overview video below to learn more about their design, form and function.
“The new MOMENTUM Wireless is the latest addition to Sennheiser’s ground-breaking, premium headphone range – offering superior sound, cutting-edge technology, and a modern design aesthetic to every moment. It redefines your premium headphone experience by reproducing the balanced depth and precision of studio-quality audio.”
Features of the new Sennheiser Momentum wireless headphones include :
– Get the music playing faster with the Auto On/Off fold and Smart Pause feature which detects when the headphones are stored or not in use.
– Choose your sound based on your surroundings:
– Advanced Active Noise Cancellation offers three modes that are tailored to different environments
– The Transparent Hearing feature lets you have conversations without removing headphones.
– Experience superior comfort and design with genuine leather head strap and earpads, sturdy matte steel arms.
– Effortless interaction: Intuitive controls for music and fast access to voice assistants on smart devices such as Apple, Siri, and Google
– Stay smart and connected with the Sennheiser Smart Control app for customization and the Tile app to help locate misplaced headphones.