After previously being unveiled earlier this year Sandisk has now made available its 1TB microSD cards, making them available for $449. The new SanDisk Extreme 1 TB microSDXC memory cards are now available to purchase from the official Sandisk website as well as online retailers such as Amazon.
“Get extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD. Ideal for your Android smartphone, action cameras or drones, this high-performance microSDXC card does 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video and high-resolution photos. The super-fast SanDisk Extreme microSDXC memory card reads up to 160MB/s and writes up to 90MB/s. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.”
Features of the new SanDisk Extreme 1 TB microSDXC memory card include :
– Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and action cameras, and drones
– Built for extreme conditions temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof(3)
– Up to 160MB/s read and 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting and transfers
– 4K UHD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
– Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof
– Get the SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play)
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.