Makers, students and those beginners that would like to learn how to code and learn how to build a connected electronics world with ease, are sure to be interested in this new wireless connected electronics kit called SAM.
The SAM connected electronics kit project is currently over on the Kickstarter crowd funding website looking to raise £50,000 in pledges to make the jump from concept to production. Watch the video below to learn more about SAM.
“SAM is the first electronics development kit that seamlessly integrates Hardware, Software and the Internet. It’s the easiest way to learn about electronics, the Internet of Things, and coding by doing. SAM makes it fun and simple to become an engineer and an innovator. Your Internet connected projects and ideas materialise in just a few clicks!
Start making without coding. Beginner or Expert, SAM is the ultimate electronics kit for inventors, artists, and students. SAM allows you to Build :
– Games with remote control cars, phone connected doorbells, intruder alarms
– Music using pressure, proximity, or light sensors prototypes of smart fridges, responsive shoes, or Internet connected toys
– Architectural models, homes with reactive lights, sliding doors, and rotating windows
– Code that generates automatically in front of your eyes just by dragging and dropping icons
– Pretty much anything, once you’re up and running, we haven’t found the limit of things you can do with SAMs and the SAM App
and learn more about :
– Electronics Engineering: Sensor and actuator networks, data storage and handling, wireless networks
– Coding by doing. The SAM App shows you the code generated by drag&drop. What you see happen on screen is what you get off-screen, and vice versa!
– What the Internet of Things is and how to make use of it”
So if you think SAM is something you could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge and help SAM become a reality.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Concepts & Design, DIY Projects, Top News