If you find yourself struggling to cycle on sand or snow and tackled these surfaces on a daily basis, you might be interested in a new bike called the Rungu Juggernaut, which has been designed specifically to combat both those terrains and make it easier to make headway on sand and snow.
The Rungu Juggernaut Bike is fitted with a long wheel base design and three fat (4.7″) tires that float on sand and snow over fat bikes by 50%.
The 26” fat tire front wheels with over 29” in projected diameter overcome obstacles up to 6” tall at crawl speed and can be seen in the video after the jump. Features of the Rungu Juggernaut Bike include:
– Aluminium frame with extended wheelbase for better weight distribution
– Three wheels – two wheels in front for stability
– Low gearing for difficult terrain
– Mounting points for e-bike kits and overhead racks
– Fat rear tire in back for traction and control in sand and snow
– Shoulder width front-wheel spacing to improve tricycle handling
– Hydraulic rear brake for dependable braking regardless weather or temperature
– Dual front brakes improve brake force up to double a standard bike
– 100 mm bottom bracket and crankset provides chain clearance around 4.7″ tires
For more information on the new Rungu Juggernaut jump over to the Rungu website for details.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.