Electronic enthusiasts searching for a modular digital power supply may be interested in the MDP-XP priced at $199. The MDP (Mini Digital Power System) offers a programmable linear DC modular power supply offering different modules for use as needed. Applications include Universal tests and teaching experiments in the R&D laboratory, research and study, maintenance and testing as well as emergency power and more.
Current modules available include Display Control Module, Digital Power Module, Modules in Develop: Digital Signal Generator Module, Electronic Load Module, Power Charger Module and Battery Pack Module.
“MDP-XP consists of a display control module and a digital power module. Through 2.4G wireless connection, it achieves multichannel free combination at the power of 90W per channel. MDP-XP is a high cost-effective programmable linear DC power supply, featuring indicators, stability, reliability and distinct user interface comparable with professional power supplies; it also provides programmable output, timing output, sequential control, automatic compensation, and other powerful functions, so as to meet diversified testing needs.”
Specifications of the modular power supply :
– Input – DC4.2V-30V (after startup 2.7V), 100mA-6A, supports QC3.0
– Output – 30V/5A, 90W
– Adjustment rate
– Load adjustment rate <±0.01^%
– Power adjustment rate <±0.01^%
– Ripple and noise – 250uVrms/3mVpp
– Transient response time – ≤4uS
– Line loss compensation range – 5mR-100mR
– Data record – Max storage: 7MB, Max recording time: 24 hours.
– Automatically shut down and enter the micro-power mode.
– Support USB firmware upgrade.
– Support user calibration
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.