If you would like to learn more about the new Raspberry Pi for mini PC direct from the engineers that created it you may be interested in a new video published on YouTube by the official Raspberry Pi magazine MagPi. The new Raspberry Pi 4 mini PC can be equipped with up to 4GB of RAM, 4K HDMI video, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and USB C, “it is the ultimate Raspberry Pi” say the design team. Check out the video below for an interview with lead engineer James Adams about its amazing performance.
Specifications of the Raspberry Pi include :
– SoC: Broadcom BCM2711B0 quad-core A72 (ARMv8-A) 64-bit @ 1.5GHz
– GPU: Broadcom VideoCore VI
– Networking: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
– RAM: 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
– Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
– GPIO: 40-pin GPIO header, populated
– Storage: microSD
– Ports: 2 × micro-HDMI 2.0, 3.5 mm analogue audio-video jack, 2 × USB 2.0, 2 × USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Serial Interface (CSI), Display Serial Interface (DSI)
– Dimensions: 88 mm × 58 mm × 19.5 mm, 46 g
The Raspberry Pi 4 is now available to purchase price from $35 for the 1 GB version and $55 for the 4 GB version.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.