The first expansion for the awesome Pillars of Eternity game has now been made available to purchase and takes the form of the Pillars of Eternity The White March Part 1.
The Pillars of Eternity: The White March – Part I is a huge expansion for the game that is now available via Steam for PC, Mac, Linux and SteamOS and contains new quests and area content, as well as enhanced Player Party AI and Enemy AI.
Watch the launch trailer below and gameplay trailer to learn more and see what you can expect from the new expansion that includes features such as :
▪ Raised level cap: Your party of six adventurers can now progress beyond level 12 to 14. The additional levels add powerful new spells, abilities and talents for all 11 classes.
▪ New areas to explore: Largely focused on the snowy environments inspired by Icewind Dale, the expansion will feature a new quest hub, and many additional quests and dungeons.
▪ Soulbound weapons: The expansion features mighty artifacts that grow stronger over time. These weapons gain different powers and attributes depending on the character class that binds to it.
▪ New companions: Part 1 of the expansion introduces two new companions you will be able to use throughout all of your adventures. The Devil of Caroc, a rogue, and Zahua, a monk, will be available to join you on your quest in The White March and will travel back with you into the base game.
▪ Multi-class talents: Classes will now have additional options to diversify and take on some of the abilities of other classes.
▪ Party AI: Now you will have the option to set AI scripts for your party, allowing you to focus on controlling the characters you care about most.
▪ Enhanced Enemy AI: Enemies and monsters are now smarter than ever. The new AI makes the entire game more of a challenge, and spell casters will use a wider variety of their spells in more devastating ways.
▪ Respec: At any inn or tavern the player can re-level their party members. It gives flexibility for the player to experiment with the RPG systems and try out builds with the newly added multi-class talents. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your character, you can now do a rebuild and start over fresh.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.