Chinese hardware manufacturer One has this week introduced their new One Mix 3 convertible laptop which will be equipped with an Intel Amber Lake processor. Unfortunately no images of the new convertible laptop have been released by One the current time but a few specifications have been revealed. Confirming that the system will be equipped with an 8.4 inch touchscreen display.
Full specifications revealed by One for the new One Mix 3 include :
– 8.4 inch, 2560 x 1600 pixel display (16:10 aspect ratio)
– 10-point multitouch support + pen support (4096 levels of pressure sensitivity)
– 360 degree hinge
– Intel Core m3-8100Y processor
– 8GB LPDDR3 RAM
– 256GB or 512GB of PCIe NVMe storage + additional M.2 slot for second SSD and/or 4G LTE module
– 8,600 mAh battery
– Fingerprint sensor
– Backlit keyboard
– USB Type-C port
– microSD card reader
– 204mm x 129mm x 14.9mm (8″ x 5.1″ x 0.59″)
– 659 grams (1.5 pounds)
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by One for the Mix 3 laptop, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.