MSI has released full details of their new Nettop PC, the MSI WindBox.
The MSI WindBOX features an Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz processor, 1GB of DDR2 RAM, and an Intel GMA 950 graphics chip,other specs include 802.11b/g WiFi, 3 USB 2.0 ports, a 3 in 1 card reader and a VGA port.
The MSI WindBOX is designed to sit neatly on the back of your monitor, here’s a full ist of the specs.
- Processor – Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6GHz (TDP 2.5W)
- Chipset – Intel® 945GSE + ICH7M
- Memory – 1 GB on board/ 1 * DDR2 SO-DIMM 553/667, up to 1 GB
- Graphic Engine – Intel® GMA 950 3D Graphic Engine
- Display Port – 1* VGA
- USB – 3 * USB 2.0 Port
- LAN – 1 * Realtek 10/100 LAN
- WiFi – 802.11 b/g
- Audio – 2 jacks Mic In; Head Phone Out
- Antenna – 1 * SMA Connector (Optional)
- Card Reader – 3-in-1 (SD/MMC/Memory Stick)
- Storage – 1 * SATA II
- Application – Digital Signage, Thin Client, Value PC, POS
The MSI WindBOX will go on sale later in ther year there is no word on pricing as yet.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.