Building on the original watch launched back in 2017 the Movado Connect 2.0 smartwatch, powered by Google’s Wear OS operating system is compatible with both Android and Apple iOS platforms. Available in both 42 and 40 mm watch face sizes the smartwatch is equipped with a an always-on AMOLED screen, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor supported by 1GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
Specifications for the Movado Connect 2.0 smartwatch :
– Interchangeable Strap
– Up to 24 hours of battery life
– Use battery saver or time only mode for multiple days of battery life
– Storage: 8GB
– Memory: 1GB
– Sensors: Accelerometer, Altimeter, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Microphone, NFC, Untethered GPS
– Compatibility: Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS Android 10.0+.
– Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100
“Displays phone calls, appointments, emails, apps, music, text and social media messages; equipped with Google Fit for activity tracking, Google Pay for quick payments from your wrist and Google Assistant; Heart Rate Monitor; Programmable Pushers; Smart Crown; charging cable for smart module.”
For more information on the full range of Movado Connect 2.0 smartwatches jump over to the official Movado website by following the link below