Smartphone camera accessory manufacturer Moment which launched thanks to a successful Kickstarter campaign has this week unveiled its new Google Pixel 2 photo case and new lens range which have been specifically designed for the latest generation of smart phones.
Following on from the launch of the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 cases a few months ago, Moment has now launched its photo case priced at $30 together with three lenses that take the form of a telephoto, fisheye, wide-angle and macro available from $90 upwards.
Jump over to the official Moment online store to see the full range and place your orders. Features of the new Pixel 2 camera cases include :
– Everyday: Slim and minimal, this is the perfect case for daily use.
– Night out: Wear it around your wrist or in your back pocket.
– Traveling: Light and easy to carry with textured materials for easier grip.
– Outdoors: Fits in pockets and attaches onto straps for easy carry.
– Taking Pictures: Curved edges and a textured back for one handed shooting.
An affordable case for everyone who loves to use their camera phone. Its thin, durable, rubberized body protects your phone from parking lot drops, tree branch scratches, and the occasional “I drank too much; where’d I leave my phone?” nights out.
Available in wood or black canvas, the back of the case provides subtle texture, making it easier to take pictures. The bottom includes a strap attachment to work with any standard wrist strap, and the Moment lens interface is built right into the phone so you can quickly attach one of our beautiful lenses. Most importantly, we made this case so you don’t have to buy a cheap, crappy one on Amazon.