After opening preorders back in July 2019 for the new Pinebook Pro Linux laptop, creator and manufacturer PINE64 has this week started shipping out the new Lenox laptop to customers. Powered by a 64-Bit Dual-Core ARM 1.8GHz Cortex A72 and Quad-Core ARM 1.4GHz Cortex A53 supported by Quad-Core MALI T-860 graphics and 4 GB LPDDR4 Dual Channel System DRAM Memory the Linux laptop is available to purchase priced at $199. Check out the video below for a quick overview of what you can expect from the PINE64 Pinebook Pro Linux laptop.
Other features of the Pinebook Pro laptop include connectivity via 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and USB Type-C ports. As well as a 1080p webcam, stereo speakers, and an optional adapter that allows enables owners to add an M.2 PCIe NVME solid state drive if preferred.
Specifications of the Pinebook Pro Linux laptop :
– CPU: 64-Bit Dual-Core ARM 1.8GHz Cortex A72 and Quad-Core ARM 1.4GHz Cortex A53
– GPU: Quad-Core MALI T-860
– RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4 Dual Channel System DRAM Memory
– Flash: 64 GB eMMC 5.0
– Wireless: WiFi 802.11AC + Bluetooth 5.0
– One USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 Type-A Host Ports
– USB 3.0 Type-C ports with alt-mode display out (DP 1.2) and 15W 5V 3A charge.
– MicroSD Card Slot: 1
– Headphone Jack: 1
– Microphone: Built-in
– Keyboard: Full Size ISO type Keyboard
– Touch-pad: Large Multi-Touch Touchpad
– Power: Input: 100~240V, Output: 5V3A
– Battery: Lithium Polymer Battery (10000mAH)
– Display: 14.1″ IPS LCD (1920 x 1080)
– Front Camera: 2.0 Megapixels
– Power Supply included
– Dimension: 329mm x 220mm x 12mm (WxDxH)
– Weight: 1.26 kg (2.78 lbs)
– Warranty: 30 days
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.