Google has released a new update to its free iOS Google Maps application that brings with it a number of new features, tweaks and enhancements. Including the ability to now share your location or places via Facebook and Facebook Messenger.
The latest iOS Google Maps application takes the form of version 4.8.0 and also includes a redesigned and improved Transit directions for easier navigation whilst in cities.
The new transit directions provide more route choice and real-time arrival information where available making it easier for users to be able to plan their day and travel arrangements. The latest iOS Google Maps app is now available to download for free from the iTunes App Store and is roughly 29 MB in size and supports a wide range of languages.
The Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
– Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
– Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
– Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
– Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
– Detailed information on more than 100 million places
– Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
Source: EngadgetFiled Under: iPhone Apps, Top News