PC system builders and enthusiasts may be interested to know that HDPLEX will soon be making available a DC-ATX direct plug with PCI Express rail 6+2PIN supporting GTX950 and GTX1050 graphics cards, in the form of the HDPLEX 200W DC-ATX direct plug. When the direct plug is made available it will be priced at $62.50 and offers a full modular design CPU EPS output and silent operation.
Key specifications include :
– 16V-24V wide range voltage input support, 8 layer DUAL Level copper PCB!
– The only Direct Plug DC-ATX with PCIExpress Rail 6+2PIN, supporting GTX950/GTX1050
– The only Direct Plug DC-ATX with dual aluminum heatsink for 24/7 robust operation
– Top Quality German Würth Elektronik Inductance
– CPU 12V+PCIExpress 12V Support 15A with 20A Peak
– 5V SYNC Output via PS-GOOD Rail Supported
– Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
– Size: 45(H) x 53(W) x 28.5(D) mm, 3D Engineering File Download（STP Format)
– Input Voltage: 16V-24V DC
– Input Connector: 7.4×5.0mm w/center PIN,40cm Input Cable with 4PIN Molex Female
– Output Connector: 4+4PIN CPU EPS12V Cable (40cm)*1(Detachable),6+2PIN PCIExpress Cable (40cm)*1(Detachable), SATA Power Cable with 2*SATA Connector (40cm)
For full specifications and purchasing options jump over to the official HDPLEX ebsite by following the link below