A new personal mode of transport designed for city living has been successfully funded via Kickstarter thanks to nearly 800 backers raising more than $300,000 for the Halfbike 3 and Kolelinia. “Bridge the gap between man, machine and dance”. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Halfbike 3 and its features.
With just a few hours remaining on the Kickstarter campaign pledges are still available from $99 to reserve your Halfbike 3 with delivery expected to take place during August 2019. Full early bird pledges are also available from $449 or roughly £344.
Features of the Halfbike 3 include :
– Intuitive Control : We tweaked Halfbike’s geometry and proportions, making it more ergonomic and user friendly. The result is better maneuverability and greatly improved sense of control.
– Gears: We added more gears and increased the gear range. This makes the Halfbike better suited to anything a city could throw at it. You can now ride comfortably on an even more diverse terrain. A new state-of-the-art hub by Sturmey Archer makes all this possible.
– Brakes: The Halfbike can now stop on a dime and this is a fact! The new integrated drum brakes are pretty much maintenance free and the performance will stay consistent with time, and in all weather conditions.
– Compact size: The Halfbike got lighter and more compact, and it is now easier to take it anywhere with you.
– Foldable: We added a quick release system for even easier folding. Take it onboard public transit, put it in the trunk of the smallest car or fit it into places too tight for a normal bike.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.