Here’s a cool green gadget, the solar FM radio.
This cool FM radio can be powered via the built in solar panel or by the built in hand crank.
Here’s the specs.
- FM Frequency Range: 87-108MHz
- AM Frequency Range: 530-1600KHz
- Weather Frequency (WB) Range: 149-186MHz
- Power of Audio Frequency: >=100Mw
- FM Acuition : 15uV
- AM Acuition : 3mV/m
- Radio time after 1 minute cranking : > 20 minutes
- Switch Life : 5000 Time
- Radio time after fully charged : > 7 Hours
- Radio time after 5 hours sunlight : > 30 Hours
- Max current of Solar-Energy : >= 20 mA
- The time of charged fully by Solar-Energy : 35-40 Hours
The Solar FM Radio is available for $24.99 from Giz Fever.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.