Details have been released for the latest Gran Turismo Sport free update for July 2019 which has rolled out today in the form of update 1.41. The latest update includes five new vehicles, from iconic sports cars to a Le Mans works model, will be added.
Five new rounds join “GT League” events.
– Amateur League – Two new rounds added to the “World Hatchback Championship.”
– Professional League – Two new rounds added to the Nostalgic 1979.”
– Endurance League – One new round added to the “X2019 Competition Endurance Series.”
Additional features include :
– SCAPES – “Open Spaces – Arrange Your Own Scenes” will be added to the special featured section.
– CIRCUIT EXPERIENCE – The Circuit Experience now gets “Sardegna – Road Track – A.” There will be various other features, improvements and repairs implemented in this update. We hope you enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.
Full details of all the new additions in the latest update jump over to the official Gran Turismo website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.