After rolling out their GoPro Plus camera replacement service throughout the United States and Europe, GoPro has this week announced the availability of the service throughout Canada and the United Kingdom. The service is now available throughout the UK to try for 30 days after which it will cost you £4.99 per month.
“GoPro Plus is a subscription service that offers the most premium GoPro experience. As a Plus subscriber, if you damage your GoPro, we’ll exchange it– no questions asked. With Plus you can automatically upload your footage to the cloud from your camera (available on all cameras HERO5 and newer), or through your mobile device or computer for easy access on any device. Back up unlimited, full quality photos and videos to your GoPro cloud account automatically. Use the GoPro app to access and share your cloud footage on the go. You’ll also get up to 50% off accessories at gopro.com and front-of-the-line VIP support.”
Features of the GoPro camera replacement service include :
– Damaged Camera Replacement
– Exchange your device for the same model. For questions about this benefit, check out this article: GoPro Plus Damaged Camera Replacement FAQ.
– Unlimited cloud storage at full quality
– Share on the go – Access your cloud footage anytime, anywhere.
– Access to a large soundtrack library that makes editing easy
– Up to 50% off on Mounts and Accessories
– Premium Support
– Available in select countries only, with HERO5 camera or newer.
To learn more about the service and sign up jump over to the official GoPro website where a full list of all supported countries is available via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.