Here’s another fun geek toy, the Hovering 4 Channel RC Jump Jet.
This fun radio controlled toy has 4 mini propellers and a built in solid state accelerometer to keep it nice and steady whilst it hovers and moves about.
“You’ll want to learn to take advantage of all four channels; One channel allows up/down movement, another channel rotates right/left while the third channel moves the plane backward and forward. However the real key is the fourth channel that gives you right/left strafing. Imagine playing a helicopter based FPS shooter and you get the idea. The built in automatic trim means no trim dials or buttons to adjust. Simply power-cycle the remote before your flight and the Jump Jet auto trims itself using the accelerometer as a reference. Seriously, this is one of the best flying, most fun R/C toys we have ever seen.”
Here’s the specs
- Mini 4-propeller Jump Jet features a built in accelerometer and 4-channel control
- Features vertical take off, hovering and airplane like flight
- Real 4-channel digital proportional control via IR
- Solid-State Accelerometer provides stable flight
- Auto-Trim system when power-cycling remote
- “EZ” switch on remote helps beginning pilots
- Includes 110-240V wall adapter for charging
- 20 minute charge time, 5-7 minute fly time
- Remote uses 3 AAA batteries, not included
- Dimensions: 34cm wide, 34cm long
Here’s a video of it in action
The Hovering 4 Channel RC Jump Jet is available for $99.99 from Think Geek.
via Gadget Venue
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.