Coffee drinkers may be interested in a unique jet engineered stovetop espresso machine named the 9Barista. Created by a team of developers based in Cambridge within the United Kingdom the 9Barista has been under development for the last five years and is now ready to make your perfect espresso coffee.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the twin-boiler system of the 9Barista. Where the first boiler creates the high pressures needed for making espresso (9 bar), and the second boiler regulates the brew temperature exactly to 93ºC. “This unique system allows the machine to produce incredibly accurate pressures and temperatures which ensure the ideal extraction for the perfect espresso. One of the great things about this new system is that it has no moving parts (apart from a spring) and no electronics – which makes it inherently simple and reliable.”
Launched via Kickstarter this week the 9Barista espresso machine is now available to back with earlybird pledges available from £199, offering a £100 discount of the recommended retail price. If all goes well with manufacturing worldwide shipping is expected to commence sometime around October 2019. The first production run will create just 150 machines all of which will go to Kickstarter backers. For more details and full specifications jump over to the Kickstarter project page by following the link below.
Features of the 9Barista espresso machine include :
– Professional espresso : 9Barista consistently produces precise espresso brewing conditions. And unlike pod systems you can use your own freshly roasted and ground coffee. The result? The very best espresso shots you’ll ever make at home.
– Inherent reliability : Constructed from solid brass, and with no electronics or moving parts (apart from a spring), 9Barista is engineered to last a lifetime.
– Small but mighty : Small, compact and perfectly formed, 9Barista punches well above its weight, producing a double shot of espresso so good you’ll think it comes from a far bigger and more expensive machine.
– Efficiency : 9Barista uses fresh ground coffee, not pods. Coffee pods are expensive and inefficient. If you add up the cost, 9Barista will pay for itself within about a year.
– Versatility : 9Barista works on any cooker, from electric hobs including induction, to gas or even a camping stove.
– Environment : 9Barista is designed to have a low environmental impact. It is manufactured in Britain, engineered to last a lifetime and doesn’t use wasteful plastic pods
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.