Creative has launched a new gaming headset, the Creative HS-1100 Tournament Gaming Headset.
The Creative HS-110 features built in noise cancellation, with Creative’s new Silencer technology, which is designed to eliminate background noise.
“With the Silencer technology, gamers will be blown away whether they’re playing an intense 5 v 5 Counter Strike(TM) match or a raid in World of Warcraft(TM),” said Steve Erickson, VP and GM of audio and video at Creative. “Our award-winning audio engineers are passionate about gaming, so they had a lot of hands-on experience when they invented Silencer, which was developed specifically to give gamers a competitive advantage.”
The Creative HS-1100 gaming headphones feature 40mm neodymium drivers which are designed to produce excellent sound, they also feature Creative’s X-FI Technology.
Here’s the specs.
- — X-Fi Crystalizer(R) technology leverages audio algorithms to intelligently and selectively determine how to restore the highs and lows from sound effects and voices that were damaged or diminished during the game audio compression process.
- — X-Fi CMSS(R)-3D technology creates virtual surround sound in games so you hear your opponents in their precise location even when you can’t see them.
The Creative Tournament Gaming Headset HS-1100 also features:
- — VoiceFX which offers up to 18 selectable voice-morph personas that range from Aliens to Orc, for more engaging in-game voice communication
- — 40mm Neodymium magnet drivers for excellent sound quality
- — A detachable microphone boom allowing the headset to be used as regular headphones in non-gaming scenarios
- — Ultra-comfortable earpads for extended gaming sessions
- — An in-line volume adjustment with microphone mute control
- — Foldable earcups offer convenient storage
The Creative HS-1100 Gaming Headphones are available for $130 from Creative.
via The Awesomer, Coolest Gadgets
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.