InboxVudu has launched a new iOS application that is available for both Apple mobile devices and the new Apple Watch wrist worn wearable device. Enabling users to gain control of their overflowing email accounts.
The InboxVudu app has been designed to analyzes your incoming and outgoing mail and automatically work out what needs your attention.
Use it to stay on top of important requests as they enter your inbox and to remind you of sent messages you need to follow up on. InboxVudu can reduce the number of times you check your email each day. Install across your entire team to see productivity benefits of up to 5 hours per week per person.
– Requests for you to send documents, answer questions or send confirmations.
– Meeting scheduling.
– Important commitments and affirmations you have not read yet.
– Requests you have sent and not heard back on.
– Questions that have stayed unanswered.
– We have developed highly sophisticated NLP technology that understands the intent behind your emails. We are not a simple keyword matching tool!
– Our machine trains itself to get better based on how you use it.
– We take numerous additional signals into account when deciding if an email requires your attention. These include the importance of the sender, whether you have read the email already and how you have acted on similar emails previously.
– We can identify when you (or someone else in the email chain) has acted on a request and will remove the task from your To Do list at that stage.
Source: InboxVuduFiled Under: iPhone Apps