EA has released a new teaser trailer to whet your appetite for the upcoming launch of the new Battlefield V Firestorm Battle Royale mode which will be launching and available to all Battlefield V players in ten days time on March 25th 2019. Check out the official Battlefield V Firestorm reveal trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the experience launching on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Battlefield V Firestorm will take the form of a 64-player battle on the largest Battlefield map to date, Halvoy. “A deadly ring of fire enclosing the largest Battlefield map ever. Epic weapons and combat vehicles. Squads or solo in 64-player matches. There are no second chances in Firestorm. Firestorm brings together Battlefield V’s core gunplay and destruction with surprising changes that’ll boom the world of battle royale.”
Features of the Battlefield V Firestorm Battle Royal mode include :
– Work as a team to unlock high-risk, high-reward Objectives and claim the best loot while exploring a map ten times larger than Hamada.
– Unleash Battlefield V’s signature destruction with combat vehicles, artillery strikes, and an expanding arsenal of weapons.
– Play together to share gear, revive fallen squad mates, and outlast the Firestorm that incinerates everything in its path.
– Overcome your foes to claim Objectives and get your hands on powerful loot, from the Panzer IV to the flare gun that calls in a V-1 rocket.
– Jump into 17 types of vehicles, including tanks and towable cannons, a prototype helicopter, and even the coveted tractor.
– Armor up, loot rare gear, then take on infantry and vehicles alike with weapons, explosives, and gadgets.
“The fury of Firestorm will grow after launch, with new features and improvements coming to all Battlefield V players, including an initial introduction of a Duos mode in April as part of Chapter 3: Trial by Fire.”