Over the years we have featured plenty of electric skateboards here on Geeky Gadgets but one new design is capable of propelling riders up to 45 mph or 72 km/h takes the form of the new BajaBoard Pantera. Builsinf on the companies previously and also very fast electric skateboard the G4X. A four-wheel-drive skateboard with a top speed around 60 km/h or 37 mph.
In comparison the Pantera is fitted with four 3.5-kilowatt motors, a 10S, 1.1 kWh battery pack and four 110-amp motor controllers, this thing puts out a peak power around 8 kilowatts, or 10.7 horsepower. Specifications of the BajaBoard Pantera electric skateboard, which the company states is not for beginners include :
– Top speed of 72kph [45mph]
– Range up to 45km [28mi]
– 10S battery configuration, 1100Wh capacity
– 4 x 3.5kW motors
– 4 x 110A motor controllers for ridiculous torque & acceleration
– Peak power output 8000W [10.7hp] (actual, not motor rating)
– Black anodized alloy rims
– Black anodized alloy controller
– Custom headlights & tail lights
– Matte black finish on all chassis parts
– 26kg [57lbs] total weight
For more details and to enquire about pricing and launch details jump over to the official Bajaboard website by following the link below. Or visit the New Atlas website for more details on the master electric skateboard.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.