Apple’s macOS High Sierra will launch next week, the OS is coming next Tuesday the 24th of September. The new OS will also include Safari 11 and this had now been released ahead of next weeks software update.
Safari 11 brings some next features to Apple’s range of Mac computers, this include a new feature that will stop audio from automatically playing on websites.
Here are some of the features included in Safari 11:
- Stops media with audio from automatically playing on most websites
- Adds the ability to configure Reader, content blockers, page zoom, and auto-play settings on a per-website basis, or for all websites
- Improves AutoFill accuracy from Contacts cards
- Includes updated media controls for HTML video and audio
- Enhances performance and efficiency
The new Safari 11 browser is now available to download from the Mac App Store and it is available for devices running OS X El Capitan and macOS Sierra. The software will also be included in next weeks release of macOS High Sierra.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.